Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life on a Computer Screen

Welcome to my blog. I am, indeed, a Gulf Coast boy, if you believe a 62 year old guy can still be called a 'boy'. I've lived most of my life on the mid-Texas coast. My experiences aren't unique from some of yours, but I have good memories of growing up in the '50's. I'll pass some of them along from time to time.
I like to write about different things; growing up in a small shrimping town, moving to the woods, joinging the Navy, working on planes, Aleutians, Viet Nam, a long career with the telephone company...many life experiences I'd like to share.
Maybe some of my memories will revive some of yours.
I'll do my best to make them readable, but, I promise you, every word will be true.
If you happen to find this little space on the Internet, I thank you for your time and indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment